Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello World

I've finally taken the plunge in creating a blog.  We'll see how it goes.  I have some lofty plans this year for learning new languages and platforms, I hope to share my experiences here.  As for what to expect for future posts, look for a wide range of topics.  For example, my desk is now holding the following books:
  • Agile Testing
  • Groovy Recipes
  • Real World Sharepoint 2007
  • Planning Extreme Programming
  • Testing Extreme Programming
I don't know many people who list Groovy and SharePoint in the same breath when talking about their interests.  So my topics will probably be all over the place.  Topics I am looking to cover in the next week will include building, testing, and deploying SharePoint solutions with Continuous Integration.  I have some new SharePoint projects coming up at work and I hope to incorporate them with either CruiseControl.NET or Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment